Concussion Education Center, LLC and BJ Scott, PsyD
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by BJ Scott, PsyD.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don’t do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education on concussion recovery. Any information provided is not intended to replace medical advice and one should always consult their Health Care Provider before implementing any health changes. BJ Scott, PsyD is not liable for any damages as a result of misuse of the information provided by BJ Scott, PsyD and their associated sites with www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net. For more information refer to Section 2.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]ioneducationcenter.com. Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
• “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means BJ Scott, PsyD and their associated sites www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net
•“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of BJ Scott, PsyD or www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net, and any and all written or Downloadable material, including but not limited to, Courses, Videos, Lectures, Workshops, eBooks and Books Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net, such as educational posts, blogs, graphics, designs, documents, information, videos, and materials.
•“Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or accessed, copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
•“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
•“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.concussioneducationcenter.com, www.bjscott.net, and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, lectures, videos, group courses or programs, workshops, forms, guides, guides, eBooks, books, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
•“Site” means www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
•“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
2. Disclaimer The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes ONLY are not intended as professional medical advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are not professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such. You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional FIRST before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk.
3. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your physician, medical professional, mental health professional, health care professional, primary care provider, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
4. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee — due to how rapidly things change — that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
5. Disclaimer of Liability To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
6. Examples The examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
7. No Endorsements Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
8. Contact Us If you have any questions about the Disclaimer or its terms, please email us at [email protected]