NO MEDICAL ADVICE
While the information contained in these videos was prepared to provide accurate information regarding topics related to recovery from concussion, the information contained in the videos is made available with the express understanding that neither BJ Scott, PsyD nor the Concussion Education Center, LLC, nor members of the Concussion Education Center, LLC are dispensing medical advice and do not intend any of this information to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND BEFORE STARTING OR STOPPING ANY TREATMENT OR ACTING UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE CONCUSSION EDUCATION CENTER, LLC VIDEOS, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND EDUCATION ONLY
All material provided in this video series is for general information and educational purposes only. The information provided in this video series is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or condition. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, individualized medical or professional advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment of traumatic brain injury or any other health condition. You should ALWAYS consult your personal physician or other health-care professional BEFORE beginning or changing any treatment program or implementing any health changes to make sure it is appropriate for your needs. Consult your personal physician regarding the applicability of any information provided in these videos.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BJ Scott PsyD and Concussion Education Center, LLC make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this video and specifically disclaim all warranties, including without limitation, warranties for fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales or promotional purposes. The advice and strategies contained in this video may not be suitable for every situation. This informational video is being sold with the understanding that BJ Scott, PsyD and Concussion Education Center, LLC are not engaged in providing medical or other professional advice or services. If medical or professional assistance is required, advice or services from a medical provider or competent professional should be sought. Neither BJ Scott, PsyD nor Concussion Education Center, LLC shall be held liable for damages arising herefrom. The fact that an individual, organization or website is referred to in these videos as a citation and/or potential source of further information does not mean that BJ Scott, PsyD or Concussion Education Center, LLC endorses the information the individual, organization, or website may provide or recommendations they/it may make. Further, viewers should be aware that Internet websites referenced in these videos may have changed or disappeared between when these videos were created and when they are viewed. (Press Continue)
Before payment and accessing videos:
By downloading, viewing, purchasing or accessing any course, lecture, video, program, or service offered here, you voluntarily agree, understand and consent to the Disclaimer and the following:
- I understand that all of the following material provided is for educational purposes only. I understand that this video is only intended for people who have already seen a medical provider who is managing their care, and by accessing this video, I agree that I will not use any of the information in this video for self-diagnosis or treatment. The information provided in these videos [change videos to whatever the different product is throughout this disclaimer – same for the general disclaimer language in the above paragraphs] is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This information is provided as educational support only to increase understanding about recovery from concussion. The information provided does not replace medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment of any medical condition or health condition. I understand that I should always consult my physician or other health-care professional before beginning or changing any treatment program or before making any health changes to make sure it is appropriate for my needs, and I agree to do so. I understand that the information in this video is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, individualized medical or professional advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment of traumatic brain injury or any other health condition. The advice and strategies contained in this video may not be suitable for every situation. This informational video is being sold with the understanding that BJ Scott, PsyD and Concussion Education Center, LLC are not engaged in providing medical or other professional advice or services. If medical or professional assistance is required, I understand that I should seek that advice or services from a medical provider or competent professional. I understand that neither BJ Scott, PsyD nor Concussion Education Center, LLC shall be held liable for damages arising herefrom.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Concussion Education Center, LLC and BJ Scott, PsyD
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by BJ Scott, PsyD.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don’t do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education on concussion recovery. Any information provided is not intended to replace medical advice and one should always consult their Health Care Provider before implementing any health changes. BJ Scott, PsyD is not liable for any damages as a result of misuse of the information provided by BJ Scott, PsyD and their associated sites with www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net. For more information refer to Section 2.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
- “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means BJ Scott, PsyD and their associated sites www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of BJ Scott, PsyD or www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net, and any and all written or Downloadable material, including but not limited to, Courses, Videos, Lectures, Workshops, eBooks and Books Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.concussioneducationcenter.com or www.bjscott.net, such as educational posts, blogs, graphics, designs, documents, information, videos, and materials.
- “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or accessed, copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.concussioneducationcenter.com, www.bjscott.net, and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, lectures, videos, group courses or programs, workshops, forms, guides, guides, eBooks, books, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
- “Site” means www.concussioneducationcenter.com and www.bjscott.net any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
- “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes ONLY are not intended as professional medical advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are not professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional FIRST before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a physician or medical professional (not us) before implementing any changes to your diet, medication, lifestyle, exercise regimen, supplement regimen, or health practices. Only implement any and all changes after consulting with your physician and assessing your own risk.
3. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your physician, medical professional, mental health professional, health care professional, primary care provider, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
4. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee — due to how rapidly things change — that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
7. No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Disclaimer or its terms, please email us at [email protected]